Royal Reesink is an international distributor and dealer selling high quality machinery, parts and services to customers in key growing market segments including agricultural & turfcare equipment, construction equipment, material handling equipment as well as logistics solutions. With almost 40 subsidiaries around the world, Royal Reesink has a solid international market position. A passion for machines, quality and entrepreneurial drive, this is what our more than 2,700 employees have in common
About the Team
Well established and executed processes impact our operational performance across our different operational businesses. As our organization continues to evolve we are establishing a team (as part of the “Strategy & PMO” team) focusing on defining, capturing and improving end-to-end business processes and actionable improvement opportunities. In the role of Business Process Manager you work together with our Operating Companies and finance function to develop sustainable solutions and to a certain extend standardized processes to generate sustainable cash by focusing mainly on inventory management.
About the role
As a Business Process Manager you work with cross-functional stakeholders across our different segments and operating units. You lead specific activities, initiatives and collaborate closely with both senior management in the group as well as with operational company stakeholders on a day to day basis.
Your focus will be on defining, capturing and improving end-to-end business processes as well as improving the working capital position of our operating companies. Improvement activities matching your previous experience and expertise, including:
- Work closely with our operational teams to drive sustainable cash generation by advising and implementing process improvements (order-to-cash, purchase-to-pay and inventory)
- Assessment of existing business processes and support to leverage process-centric solutions in areas such as planning, logistics, ordering, receiving and customer service
- Identify common ground and leverage and share best practices
- Analyse and implement opportunities for working capital improvements on inventory. Review the operational and financial performance of inventory and providing support to optimize inventory and generate a healthy cash conversion cycle
Essential skills and experience
- Good understanding of key business processes, order-to-cash, purchase-to-pay and inventory, and operational working capital challenges
- Experience in business process management or working capital consulting experience in continental Europe (ideally within equipment distribution/ dealer business or OEMs within our industries segments)
- Understanding of machinery, parts and services distribution and dealer industry is an advantage
- Experience in supply and demand planning or working with inventory management processes/systems to forecast inventory, like S&OP and VSM
- Financial and business analysis skills
- Good communicator, people-connector, Can-do mentality and self-starter
- Fluent in Dutch and English, other European languages beneficial
- Become part of a market leader as an international distributor and service provider in the field of high quality machinery, parts and services for landscape maintenance, internal transport, warehouse design, civil engineering and the agricultural sector;
- Broad environment of industries, business models and functional project areas providing plenty opportunities, varieties and challenges;
- International company with ambitious growth and operational excellence objectives and a growing international employee culture;
- A competitive remuneration package matching experience and background;
- Opportunities for personal development, mentoring and coaching;
- Main office in Apeldoorn with flexible work locations throughout our Dutch business locations.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at Royal Reesink.
If you think this may be an interesting role for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Emma Ligtenbelt (Project Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to get to know you!Solliciteer direct