As the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager your role is to build on, and further improve, the financial planning and analysis environment, to transform data into information for steering the business, to digitize this information and to make it easily accessible for controllers, division controllers and managing directors. As a result, you will be making a major contribution in reporting and analyzing financial and non-financial KPIs as well as reporting the progress of our strategic goals. Other tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Support the transformation and development of a new KPI driven environment with financial and non-financial KPI’s
- Design new reports (incl. lay-out) clearly showing the ‘key message’ and development of key-business drivers
- Prepare and analyze the consolidated actuals, business plan, annual budget and recurring forecasts
- Provide variance analysis vs benchmarks and explain this to management and the Executive Board
- Work on multiple projects: business cases, strategic growth initiatives, implementation Power BI (business intelligence tool), onboarding acquisitions to BI/reporting platform.
- Prepare reports and communicate the insights of these reports to management and the Executive Board
- Constantly invest in further improving processes and building a future-proof finance and reporting structure in close collaboration with the Financial Consolidation & Reporting Manager
The FP&A Manager will report directly to the Finance Director and will be a sparring partner for Divisional Controllers and Controllers. You will be working in a fast-growing, international and demanding organization.
The FP&A Manager will lead the FP&A department which consists of a FP&A analyst, BI-manager and BI specialist and is responsible for the Financial Planning and Analysis tasks at the holding in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
Royal Reesink was founded more than 230 years ago. Today we are one of the largest - and still growing - international distributors of machines and components. These are used for landscape maintenance, agriculture, civil engineering and warehouse equipment. More than 2,300 employees, worldwide spread over more than 30 companies, have one thing in common: the passion for machines, quality, common sense and entrepreneurial spirit. We are ambitious: we want to win, to be the best. Working at Royal Reesink is ‘royal’ in many ways. We are generous in the opportunities we offer you and the room to develop within the entire Royal Reesink group.
What do we offer?
- A fulltime contract
- 25 days holiday per year
- Christmas bonus every year
- 8% holiday allowance
- A company car, smartphone and laptop
- Many possibilities to grow and develop through training
We ask of you
- A Master’s degree in Finance or Economics, MBA or Post-Doc preferred;
- At least 10+ years of working as a finance professional in a controlling or planning & analysis role within a dynamic, fast-paced, working environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Dutch is a prerequisite)
- Being able to translate how market trends impact on financial and non-financial KPI’s;
- Experience in creating and working with financial models and reporting models;
- Experience in management reporting, budgeting, variance analysis, P&L, Financial Statements;
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns.
If you are interested in this job opening, please email your resume and letter of motivation. If you would like more information about the position. please contact Ronald Ruesink, Finance Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31618780156. He will gladly answer all your questions!