To realize our Digital Customer Experience strategy Royal Reesink is looking for an experienced:
(Senior) Project Manager
The (Senior) Project Manager enables and guides the transition of the Business Application landscape from a decentralized and entity approach to a harmonized managed Royal Reesink Business Application Platform.
As (Senior) Project Manager you realize this by managing (plan, organize, control, deliver and report) the Royal Reesink Business Application Platform program from blueprint to hand-over towards the supportive organization. You therefore manage related projects from both a tactical and strategical perspective.
Furthermore, you establish relationships with the key stakeholders and users (business) to gain the necessary insights and understand ongoing and future business developments to ensure the overall program and underlying projects are aligned with the business needs. Finally, you always keep an eye on the schedule, the budget and the quality and assume responsibility for project execution as well as the achievement of all defined goals.
- Own and manage several activities through the integrated program plan, including the global rollout schedule, release management, change management (incl. training and communications), business readiness, and related PMO activities.
- You are responsible for the day-to-day mechanics of the process from blueprint, implementation and hand-over to support across the Royal Reesink organisation (divisional and entities).
- Drive the relationship with the key governance forums, Program Steering Group, (Business / Digital / Technology) Design Authority and Business / IT Representatives to ensure Royal Reesink requirements are met and that there is global alignment on the Business Application Platform.
- Own program reporting, ensuring the necessary level of stakeholder awareness, through the key governance forums and through formal reporting.
- Work hand in hand with the program organisation to ensure that all necessary application, infrastructure and third-party dependencies throughout the lifecycle of the program are considered, which will specifically include managing data and interfacing solutions within the Royal Reesink estate.
- Responsible for managing key program management team members.
- Collaborate closely with Royal Reesink global Implementation Partner and manage the contractual and commercial relationship with the implementation partner, working with internal Royal Reesink teams such as Legal and Commercial, as required.
Royal Reesink is an international distributor of high quality machinery, parts and services to customers and partners in key growing market segments including agricultural and turfcare equipment, construction equipment, material handling equipment as well as logistics solutions. With our subsidiaries around the world, Royal Reesink has a strong and growing international presence in Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, Kazakhstan, Denmark, Ireland, Turkey, Canada and South Africa. Our 2.500+ employees around the world are working with our suppliers and dealer networks constantly on improving the services we offer to our customers and partners. We are partnering and have long relations with well-known brands in our industries such as Linde, Claas, Kobelco, Kuhn, Toro, Kubota, Bomag, JCB and many more.
In this role you will report to the Group IT Director, who has overall responsibility for managing the portfolio of group wide technology system initiatives and projects.
- Become part of a market leading international distributor and service provider in the field of high quality machinery, parts and services for landscape maintenance, internal transport, warehouse design, civil engineering and the agricultural sector.
- Broad environment of industries, business models and functional areas providing plenty opportunities, varieties and challenges.
- International company with ambitious growth and operational excellence objectives and a growing international employee culture.
- A competitive remuneration package (including company car and bonus, etc.) matching experience and background.
- Opportunities for personal development, mentoring and coaching.
- Main office in Apeldoorn with flexible work locations throughout our Dutch business locations.
You have an excellent understanding of Heavy Equipment OEM, Wholesales, Dealer, Services and Rental Industry and related business processes and IT systems. ITIL knowledge is a plus. However, you do have an extensive experience with CRM/ERP Implementation methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid). In addition, you are a problem solver with a proactive can-do attitude and have strong analytical skills with an agile mindset.
- Academic Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience with WMS and Field Services and Sales System Implementations. Furthermore, you have experience with ERP microsoft, Dynamics365 & legacy ERP solutions.
- Knowledge of implementing salesforce marketing, sales & service clouds.
- Sr. Management Consulting skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements.
- Sound program management know-how, experience in the implementation of complex business projects and experience in the application of agile management methods.
- Outstanding program / project leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to change perspectives and to convincingly obtain buy-in of all stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Jira knowledge is a plus. Moreover, strong Experience and awareness of Digital Transformation themes, understanding the upcoming role of data management and intelligence and digital customer centric strategies.
- Fluent in English, German is desirable.
Apply directly by using the application button. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV! Would you like to know more? Feel free to contact Gerwin Halfwerk (Group IT Director) at +31 (0)6 21418927.Solliciteer direct