In your job, the customer is key. You are result driven and inspiring. And is logistics technology one of your interests? Reesink Logistic Solutions, a fast growing organisation driven by innovation, is looking for an:
Accountmanager AutoStore Poland
In your role as Accountmanager you are responsible for advising and selling logistic solutions in Poland with an emphasis on the AutoStore system and maximum customer satisfaction. You will lead the process from the start until the moment that you will handover to your Operations colleagues. In this position you are focusing on innovation, technology and sales. Your most important responsibilities are:
- Analysing the market, mapping the opportunities and risks, and generating leads;
- Understanding the wishes and needs of our customers and convert them into winning solutions;
- Making sales plans and managing sales processes independently from start to end;
- Maintaining and developing optimal long-lasting relationships with our customers;
- Taking care of a complete and timely handover to the project team.
Who are we?
Reesink Logistic Solutions is a member of the global Royal Reesink group. From warehouse racking and conveyor systems to AutoStore and stacker cranes: Reesink Logistic Solutions is a leading supplier when it comes to warehouse automation. With a wide range of logistical systems and fully custom-designed components, a reliable solution is offered that is fully tailored to the warehouse. The design is flexible for the available space, the desired operational speed, the dimensions of goods and other specific requirements.
What do we offer?
- Full time employment with excellent package within a rapidly growing international organisation;
- Mobile phone, laptop, lease car and private basic healthcare;
- Working in a fast-growing company with technical challenges;
- Possibilities to develop yourself and chances for the future.
Your knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s in Economics, Business or equivalent;
- Approximately 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Affinity with storage and transport systems;
- Ability to convert logistics issues into concrete solution proposals;
- Fluent Polish and highly proficient English or German (verbal and written);
- You are a team player within an international organisation;
- Finally, you are flexible, open, honest, have a pragmatic attitude and you are capable to work efficiently from home when needed.
Please send your motivation letter and resume to Yvette Eggink (Senior HR Advisor): firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any questions, please contact Maciej Ornowski: email@example.com.Solliciteer direct